2. If two tangents making an angle of 1200 with each other , are drawn to a circle of radius 6cm, then find the angle between the two radii, which are drawn to the tangents. Ans. 600
3. PQ is a chord of a circle and R is point on the minor arc. If PT is a tangent at point P such that
4. If a tangent PQ at a point P of a circle of radius 5cm meets a line through the centre O at a point Q such that OQ = 12 cm then find the length of PQ. Ans. √119cm
5. From a point P, two tangents PA and PB are drawn to a circle C(O,r) . If OP =2r ,then what is the type of APB. Ans. Equilateral triangle
6. If the angle between two radii of a circle is 130,then find the angle between the tangents at the end of the radii. Ans. 500.
7. ABCD is a quadrilateral. A circle centred at O is inscribed in the quadrilateral. If AB = 7cm , BC = 4cm , CD = 5cm then find DA. ' Ans. 8 cm
( 2 Mark Questions )
9. Two tangents PA and PB are drawn from an external point P to a circle with centre O. Prove that OAPB is a cyclic quadrilateral.
10. If PA and PB are two tangents drawn to a circle with centre O , from an external point P such that PA=5cm and < APB = 60, then find the length of the chord AB. Ans. 5cm